Top 10 One Minute Life Hacks
What if I ask you to teach me something in the next one minute which will be very useful and productive for me in my day to day life. Got any answers?
Jeez! Next time someone asks you that, I’ve got the list ready for you. I present you the best one-minute life hacks after all my research on Quora which are super useful! :D
1. Flip your burger before eating it — This decreases the chances of everything falling out the sides as it will press down on the loose items.
2. Put water in a glass, not a bottle — Our mind does not like unfinished things so by putting water in a glass you are more likely to finish it and drink more throughout the day.
3. Get a song out of your head by singing the end — By the same reason as mentioned above you can easily get songs unstuck by singing the last line of the song.
4. Take better breaks — Sit back in your chair and turn it around. Do not get up, do some conscious breaths and sit there for 45 seconds. That is all the time you need to get recharged.
5. “Just one more…” — When you are at your limit at work or when exercising repeat this sentence in your head “Just one more set/rep/block of 15 minutes of work/etc.” This will put your brain in the mindset of being done soon and you will get more work done. Sometimes you can even do it more than once.
6. Smile at strangers — A simple smile can make someone’s entire week. Just because you smiled at them when they needed it most. This does not require any work and you do not even have to talk to them. Just smile.
7.Positive Self Talk — What you continuously hear about yourself is what you start to believe. Making an effort to speak more positively about yourself can change your world completely and improve your self-esteem.
8. Prepare For Tomorrow The Night Before — Lay out your clothes for the next day. Cook your lunch that you will eat. Make a list of goals that you want to accomplish for the next day.
9. Give One Compliment Per Day — One genuine compliment can make someone’s entire day. The world is already a negative place so why not spread love whenever we can?
10. Drink A Glass Of Water Once You Wake Up — Drinking water on an empty stomach after waking up speeds up your metabolism, flushes out toxins, and improves brain function.
You can thank us later! ;)
Originally published at Daily blogs and video logs.