Nerve pain can be a debilitating condition for many people, especially when they’re growing older. The issue of nerve pain is usually called neuropathy and can cause a lot of pain and discomfort if left untreated.
The main problem here is that most neuropathy patients might just be relying on band-aid methods to get rid of their symptoms on a temporary basis. While the pain relief with such options is a bonus, this usually means that the next bout of pain is going to become even worse and more stubborn.
On the bright side, there are several alternative methods that can possibly provide us a break from all kinds of nerve pain by striking at the root source. This would hopefully mean that we’re freed of these conditions in the long term, or at least have them under control.
One of these methods is to use Nerve Renew, which is a relatively new but effective offering. We’ll discuss this in more detail below to determine whether it’s worth trying out or not:
About Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is a product provided by Life Renew and is a supplement that’s comprised of natural ingredients. It’s a dietary formula that comes in the form of capsules, while the ingredients include essential vitamins plus herbs. When taken regularly and in the right conditions, we might expect Nerve Renew to provide a reversal of neuropathy symptoms.
The Company Behind Nerve Renew
The Neuropathy Treatment Group is the name behind the Nerve Renew offering. This is a company that invests in researching how to decrease neuropathy symptoms in a safe and effective manner. It was found in 2010 by Wes Jones and has its headquarters in Idaho. This is also the location where they manufacture the ingredients for Nerve Renew.
This group is known for using suppliers and manufacturers that have been with them for years. The ingredients they use have gone through extensive clinical trials, which then determine the exact dosage inside each capsule.
Why We Should Try Out Nerve Renew
The reasons for trying out this supplement are many, and they’re not all related to nerve pain. We’ll discuss a few of the upsides here:
• The ingredients of Nerve Renew are manufactured right where the headquarters of the company is located. This means that they can easily control the quality of the components, resulting in a clean, safe product.
• The customer service of the Neuropathy Treatment Group is known for being quite good. This sets our mind at rest, especially as they don’t use overseas customer service provision.
• Since Nerve Renew comes from a company that researches almost exclusively on natural methods of fighting neuropathy, we may rest assured that the formulation is as effective as possible.
The Working of Nerve Renew
The chemistry of Nerve Renew and its working is quite heartening, especially with the research behind this offering. While most other supplements for nerve pain might use thiamine as their main ingredient, Nerve Renew makes use of benfotiamine. The former is quite difficult for the human body to absorb, so benfotiamine is actually a better option for pain relief.
With benfotiamine, we get an additional molecule that directly goes inside the cell membranes and isn’t simply digested by the body. This means that we get a decent amount of much-needed Vitamin B to counteract our symptoms.
The results would then hopefully include an improvement in our nerve and ordinary heath, with several related benefits to boot. What’s also heartening is that benfotiamine is a less toxic option, without too many negative side effects.
The Nerve Renew formula also has Vitamin B12, which is a potent addition. The main function here is to enhance protein synthesis, regenerate damaged nerves, and contribute towards new nerve cell growth. This means that the nerves will probably heal themselves and won’t be bothering us much in the long term.
Concerns About the Nerve Renew Supplement
No product is perfect, so we need to be patient and careful while trying out the Nerve Renew option. Since there are some side effects reported by a few users, we should ideally get a doctor’s approval before making these capsules a part of our daily routine.
Another factor to keep in mind is that the formula will take about two or three weeks to show proper results. This is well within the 1-year refund policy, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Finally, we should also note that this supplement isn’t meant for pregnant or lactating women. This is because of the skullcap ingredient, though Vitamin B is actually good for expectant mothers. Again, our doctor would probably be the best guide in making the final decision here.
Ingredients of the Nerve Renew Supplement
Fortunately, the company behind Nerve Renew has been open enough to make the ingredient list transparent. Let’s look at some of the components that make these capsules work:
• Vitamin B - As we discussed above, Nerve Renew contains a version of Vitamin B1 that’s fat-soluble. This is a booster for nerve health and easier for our bodies to absorb.
• Vitamin B2 -Also called riboflavin, this is good for controlling nerve conditions and slowing the damage process.
• Vitamin B6 - This is a tonic for both the brain and the nervous system.
• Vitamin B12 - This is an essential nutrient that can naturally improve nerve pain.
• Vitamin D3 - This helps to maintain nerve reception and enhance blood circulation
• Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - This is a very strong antioxidant that can relieve nerve pain and any related issues. It’s also good for the proper transportation of glucose throughout the body.
There are several other herbal extracts, vitamins, and nutrients inside the Nerve Renew capsules. All of them are natural with no toxic chemicals for fillers.
Conclusion — Is Nerve Renew Worth Trying?
The working of the Nerve Renew supplement is quite intriguing, while the customer reviews give us a lot of reassurance. From the discussion above, we may conclude that this is a supplement that’s definitely worth trying out for nerve pain of all kinds. Let’s go to the official website and place an order for ourselves and our loved ones.