Discover the Best of Rajasthan at Resorts in Ranthambore
Ranthambore national park is world famous and is the finest place to sight wild tigers in Rajasthan. There are several animals that can be spotted in this area which is of course most famous for tigers. The flora comprises mainly of grasslands on highlands and dense forests along the seasonal creeks. The animals in this park are used to human presence and hunt quite freely in their presence which is quite a thrill to see. There are quite a number of excellent resorts at ranthambore national park which the guests can stay at quite comfortably. This park is also one of the few national parks in India which were declared as Project Tiger Reserve.
Some of the main attractions in the park include
- Raj Bagh ruins- Rathambore is place that takes the visitor to ancient allure. There are quite a lot of ruins located between the Padam Talao lake and the Raj Bagh Talao. These ruins are what give the Ranthambore National Park such a distinctive charm with a presence of wildlife Reserves and a existence of historical constructions like Place outhouses and domes which all together make it one of the most striking and unique parks in the entire world.
- Bakaula — The Park is speckled with these rare creatures which can be spotted in their natural habitat in this thick forest region. The Ranthambore National Park is considered as one of the best place for wildlife photography in the world where you can capture the tiger in various moods especially in and around this area. There are also a number of other wild animals like Tigers, Leopards, Chital, Hanuman langurs, Macaques, Striped Hyenas, Sambar deer, Jackals and Jungle cats. If you are staying at the resorts at ranthambore national park most of them arrange a safari to the park where you can spot the animals.
- Malik Talao- The smallest of the three lakes in the park. Diverse and distinct birds are known to be spotted in this region. The presence of crocodiles also makes it quite an area not to miss in the park.
- Padam Talao: The largest lake in the park. It is a place to visit early in the morning before sunset to spot a number of different animals refreshing themselves in the lake. It is quite a popular tourist attraction of the park.
- Other places to visit include Lakarda Anantpura, Rajbagh Talao and Kachida Valley which is situated just in the outskirts of the park