With time Cancer has become the most common disease in our country, in fact, it has become the one most common cause of death in India. Most of the time we are not aware of the various stages of cancer and what are the effective measures and medications. In this post, you will find a list of best oncologists in Delhi.
Most of these treatments are done in metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, etc which has multi-specialty hospitals which have a highly qualified and experienced team of Oncologists and effective equipment used for treatment.
So, here is the list of Top Oncologist in Delhi:
Dr. Vikas Goswami is Senior Consultant and In charge-Medical Oncology & Hematology
- MBBS from Maulana Azad College ( New Delhi )
- MD ( Internal Medicine ) from Gandhi Medical College
- GI Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Genitourinary Oncology
Dr. Vikas Goswami is a Senior Consultant and in-charge of Medical Oncology and Hematology. He started working at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi as a Senior Resident in 2009. After three years, he served the Asian Institute of Medical Science as a Consultant in Medical Oncology. Then, he became a Consultant at Cancer Cross, Noida. Later in 2014, he also worked as a Senior Consultant in Fortis Hospital, Noida. With an experience of 17 years, he is the most Senior Consultant in Max Multispeciality Hospital.
Dr. Amit Agarwal who works as Director & HOD in Medical Oncology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from University of Delhi
- MD (Internal Medicine) from the University of Delhi
- Breast cancer
- Cone biopsy
Dr. Amit Agarwal has started his journey as Specialist Oncology at Royal Hospital, Sultanate of Oman. After some years he joined Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant, Oncology. Then he moved to Fortis Hospital, New Delhi and served as a Senior Consultant in International Oncology.
Currently, Dr. Amit is working as Medical Oncology, Director & HOD- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi, currently working.
Dr. K. M. Parthasarathy, Senior Consultant at Dharamshila Narayana super specialty Hospital
- MD (Internal Medicine) from NHL Municipal Medical College
- DM ( Medical Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer And Research Institute, Ahmedabad
- ESMO Certified Medical Oncologist (ECMO) fulfilling the criteria of the European Society for Medical Oncology for excellent knowledge in the field of Medical Oncology.
Dr. K. M. Parthasarathy started his professional career as a Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology in DHRC. After some experience, he moved to Head- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar and worked as a Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology. Then he joined SMH Curie Cancer Centre, Karkardooma, New Delhi.
Currently, he is serving as a Sr. Consultant- Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Rajesh Ojha, Senior Consultant — Oncology at Fortis Noida
- MBBS degree from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur and an MD degree from Seton Hall University, New Jersey.
- Diploma in Internal Medicine
- Diploma in Haematology & Medical Oncology from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- 15 years of experience in Oncology
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Malignant Melanoma
- Adult Acute Leukaemia
- Skin Cancer and Brain Tumors
- Cancer of Unknown Origin
Dr. Rajesh Ojha is one of the most senior Oncologists in Delhi NCR. He started his journey as a Microbiology, Pathology and Medicine Resident in three different colleges. Then he moved to Bergen Regional Community Blood Center, Paramus, NJ in 2000 and served as a Consultant, Medical Oncology. He becomes an Assistant Physician, Medical Oncology at Temple University, Philadelphia, 2005.
Currently, he works as a medical Oncology, Senior Consultant — Fortis Hospital, Noida.
Dr. Deni Gupta, Senior Consultant — Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana super specialty Hospital. Dr. Deni Gupta is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- “European certified medical Oncologist” with a DNB (Gen. Medicine) degree from Angaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- DNB (Medical Oncology) degree from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi.
Medical Oncology, Consultant- Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi, currently working