Disappointed Yes. Hurt no. We have lost another news media site. It has been a difficult year.
- Quality is down at Zetohedge.
- A low point at Infowars was a recent Corbyn article. Pure MSM.
- I do not want to talk about changes at The Intercept.
- Democracy Now supported the idea that Assad gassed his own people.
- Anti-Media turned on Corbyn. Praised his comment, but said that they should not vote for him.
- Newsbud appears to have gained a major infusion in cash and their site looks quite different. Plus, they included The Guardian in their news section.
- Alternet lost their way for awhile, but has become reborn ‘progressive.’ Now, they can be as nasty as anyone of the extreme intolerant left.
- I have no idea of what is going on with the Freedom Thought Project. I do not think they are focusing as much on content.
- I no longer like the writing (or editing?) at Global Research. I have not been able to repost any of their articles lately. I cannot show an article to my Twitter followers if it is not written clearly.