- Be Joyful and Radiant (smiles really are contagious)
- See the Good in Others (focus on the good in people or everyone will disappoint you)
- Better Yourself Each Day (worry about improving yourself, not others)
- Always Forgive (holding on to past wrongs, only makes the hurt worse)
- Be Humble (there’s always someone smarter than you to learn from)
- Strive for Unity (we’re stronger together than we are apart)
- Be Kind to Everyone (kindness is like food to the hungry and water to the thirsty)
- Be Grateful (don’t live your life in discontent)
- Fight for Justice (defend the downtrodden, stand up for what is right)
- Finish What You Start (perseverance leads to greatness)
Don’t you think if we all practice even one of these principles, the world will be a better place?
Originally published at https://www.facebook.com/notes/danilo-stern-sapad/my-7-rules-for-living/10151925227189165 on
October 15, 2013. Last updated June 30, 2020.