I’ve always used Medium to publish reasonably long-form articles, but while reading through Andy Croll’s One Ruby Thing posts the other day It struck me that…
- I don’t write much these days.
- I have a whole load of tiny little tips and notes sat in Evernote which I could share.
- I don’t share them because turning them into proper articles requires too much effort.
So I’ve decided to start sharing them on here, with the following rules:
- Each post must be about one thing only.
- Initially, I’ll limit them to three areas: ruby and rails, CSS and Design Systems and Business Operations.
- Each will be numbered, and prefixed with the title Little Thing.
Let me know if you think this is a crap idea.