I clearly remember sitting in a circle of friends watching people playing MilkCaps. Do you remember MilkCaps?
The game can then begin as follows:*
- The players each contribute an equal number of milk caps to build a stack with the pieces face-down, which will be used during the game.*
- The players take turns throwing their slammer down onto the top of the stack, causing it to spring up and the milk caps to scatter. Each player keeps any milk caps that land face-up after they’ve thrown.*
- After each throw, the milk caps which have landed face-down are then re-stacked for the next player.*
- When no milk caps remain in the stack, the player with the most milkcaps is the winner.*
If you ever played then you probably collected a few slammers and caps. Today we do things slightly different, mostly due to mobile devices. If I were to imagine MilkCaps being played today I would think it were being played on mobile devices and computers.
I decided that we needed a game like this and did some research. Honestly, I was not surprised to find clones of this game in digital format. I was also not discouraged by this fact and moved forward with creating CryptoCaps.
Similar to CryptoKitties, CryptoCaps is an erc721 non-fungible token. Each time a user creates a new token it is unique and identifiable by its metadata and hash.
The user experience is as follows
- User creates custom caps based on various templates on website
- Caps are then sent to users wallet
- Users can view their caps on the website
- Various slammers will be available for sale
- Users can challenge other players in the CryptoCaps game
Development and Launch
We are nearing the end of development for this dApp and will be launching in the next couple of weeks.
Please check out the following links, give us much applause and stay tuned for the next erc721 dApp and as always feel free to donate!