Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Responsive Website
2 Billion Consumers Worldwide to Get Smart(phones) by 2016 — according to new figures from eMarketer.- www.techcuff.com
Exactly What Is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience easy reading and navigation with a minimum of re-sizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones and tablets).
Content is like water
You put water into a cup it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle.
You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
- Better user experience : User experience (UX) is how the end user feels when interfacing a website or mobile application and it all about how easily the user use the application without any trouble . if your website is not responsive and does not work properly on smart devices like mobile phone then you are loosing you customer day by day as most of the people using smartphone instead for desktop.
- Recommended by Google : Responsive website helps Google’s algorithms accurately assign indexing properties to the page rather than needing to signal the existence of corresponding desktop/mobile pages. Also Google bot user agent only needs to crawl your page once.
- One website, One URL : Responsive adapts to future devices so you don’t need different URL for different devices as its done before every website is having 2 web URL’s once of desktop user and other for users. Responsive website use one domain, meaning you don’t need sub domain for mobile,tablet and desktop traffic.
- Responsive design is preferred for SEO : A key success of website is organic search engine optimization(SEO). Responsive design means you can manage your website with a single set of hypertext links; therefore all of your efforts can be focused on a single site, with unified strategy and tactics across devices.
- Lower Bounce Rate : Responsive website are fast as its developed using mobile first techniques. According to a survey 30% visitor leave the website because of slow response and 40% visitor because the website is not working on there devices.
- Increase Conversion Rates (and sales) : If your website is not responsive you need to do redirection for mobile or desktop users which is good and help in Increase conversion rate as 40% regular visitor are through the mobile devices. if your website is not responsive you loose the potential customers.
- Single Code Base : Using responsive website you only need to manage single code base which is easy to manage and delivered across the platform. Traditionally users would be re-directed to a device specific site (e.g mobile), but responsive website means one site can be implemented across devices.
- Save time and cost on mobile development : Responsive website using single code base so you don’t need to spend money to manage code for different platform. Responsive website design is one time investment which is good and easy to maintain as all the devices support media query which is used to mange website sections for different platform.
- Enhance user’s offline browsing experience : Responsive website deliver quality content to audience across devices, the offline browsing capabilities of HTML5 mean that website can be easily accessed and content contained in the HTML5 website application will increasingly be consumed on the move and in the absence of an internet connection.
- A speedy responsive website is key : Responsive website are fast and easy to develop as there are different framework are available for development like bootstrap, zurb foundation. Which give a standard and faster way to build a mobile first website.
“Google recommends webmasters follow the industry best practice of using responsive web design, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device.”
Questions? Comments? Need a Responsive website email us at :
Share it you like :)