How To Configure Wireless Settings In Your Belkin Router?
If you are unaware about configuring wireless settings in the Belkin router, then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below. The steps are simple, yet people are not able to perform them. So, you can also take Belkin support for the same purpose.
If you have recently purchased a Belkin router, then you have made the right decision because Belkin is one of the most reputed brands in the world right now. It manufactures a wide range of products pertinent to computer hardware and networking. The Belkin router can be connected easily with the computer by performing certain settings. In this blog post, we are going to learn how to configure wireless settings in the best way in your new Belkin router. The process is quite simple, but in case you find any trouble in setting up the device, then you can log on to www Belkin com support. But, there are less chances that you will be needing a Belkin tech support.
Here are the steps that you can follow to hook up the Belkin router:
- You have to type 192.168.2.1, which is the default IP address into the address bar of your web browser.
- Then, you have to enter the username and keep the default password blank.
- Now, you have to go to the ‘channel and SSID’ option to pursue the further steps
- After selecting this option, you have to give a name to the wireless network. There is no need to choose a complicated name. Keep it as simple as possible.
- Now, you have to choose the wireless mode and access the TP settings.
- The next thing that you have to do is, go to the security tab.
- In this tab, you are going to see the password tab, where you will have to give a new password to your wireless network and click ‘apply settings’.
- This concludes the wireless setting up of your Belkin router.
Follow these steps and you will be able to setup your advanced Belkin router in the best way. But, in case, you have no knowledge about IP addresses and performing steps in the user panel of Belkin router, then you have to take the help of Belkin range support. That’s your best bet to get the device hooked up with the computer/laptop. There are multiple ways of getting Belkin support, via mail, via call and via online chat. Now, it is up to you to decide how you want to get your device hooked up.
What if the wireless settings go wrong?
Well, there are various repercussions that you will have to face after the settings have been done in a wrong manner. For me, the abrupt working of the internet is the worst feeling. What I need is, smooth and incessant working of the internet, no matter, how and when I turn it on. I guess everybody likes to operate the internet in the same way. So, it can only be made possible when you have the right information or the right support by your side. In order to know more about Belkin router support, you can browse the internet or consult the vendor from whom you have purchased the Belkin router. I am pretty sure that you are going to get the right answers to the questions pertaining to the Belkin router and its wireless setup. There is no better feeling than operating a device like Belkin router and get the smooth and high speed internet. Browse the official Belkin site for better information about the brand and its efficiency.