VinoKilo (NL) — needs support (Intern Wanted )
VinoKilo is looking for an intern, starting as soon as possible.
What is Vinokilo:
VinoKilo organises pop-events where we sell vintage clothes per kilo. We offer a fleamarket atmosphere with wine, music and continuous refilling of clothing racks. Our mission is to engage people in vintage, inform them about sustainability while enjoying a great shopping experience at our event. We are a young & dynamic team, passionate about vintage. For more info check: www.vinokilo.com
The internship will start as soon as possible till the end of June 2017.
You will do:
- Location research
- (web) research in finding pop-up locations through out the whole of Netherlands (& Belgium).
- Lay initial contact with locations and attend viewings
- (web) research in finding inspirational and suitable collaborations partners (organisations/brands/and more)
- build a network of collaboration partners
- Event assistance; fulfilling nescessary tasks for organising succesful events in Netherlands, assist at dutch & international events
- a passionate interest in vintage and sustainability
- a sense of responsibility, a drive to be succesful and a perseverance to do so
- (preferably) experience in the field of event organisation
- can write & speak dutch & english
- good writing skills
- self driven
- able to work independently
- willing to walk the extra mile
This position gives you a lot of freedom.
VinoKilo has offered pop-up events all over Germany and Netherlands since March 2015. Starting in a small living room in Mainz, Germany, we’re spreading EU-wide to be the biggest Vintage Market supplier in 2017. Check our Facebook page for more inspiring pictures. With a growing community from event to event, we are creating our concept based on demands of our vintage lovers. Our young and highly motivated team creates a unique vibe at each event and aims to keep the atmosphere through a phase of massive growth and upscaling.
- Our dynamic team is non-hierarchical. And we’re simply the VinoKilo Family, that describes us best
- Agile and remote working structures lets us be flexible to proactively jump on opportunities anywhere.
- instructive and inspirational intern position in a passionate and international team.
- a lot of space to vent and realize your ideas and initiative.
How to apply
Drop us anything you’d like: a mail, voice message, video, even an oldschool letter. For now, this is our email address: VinoKilo.email@example.com