Importance of Yoga in School — SNBP International School, Pune
Practicing yoga postures help in developing more focus and helps children to focus and concentrate in school and get better grades. Keeping this focus, one of the top schools in Pune, SNBP International School Pune under the leadership of Chairman Dr. DK Bhosale has integrated yoga in its curriculum now.
Most of the school-going kids have a lot to deal in life which includes pressure from school, teachers and also their parents. The anxiety and the stress start right from the class which would include pressure from teachers to finish the assignments on time, deadlines, numerous exams, peer pressure and also pressure from their own parents to do well in their academics. And keeping this focus, one of the top schools in Pune, SNBP International School Pune under the leadership of Chairman Dr. DK Bhosale has integrated yoga in its curriculum now.
What makes Yoga so important in today’s context?
Let us find out –
- Manage stress and anxiety: Well this is a known fact that Yoga can help in releasing tension and Yoga’s and cease the mental chatter. Students are often stressed out and thus need to calm their mind for performing well in class and also among their peers.
- Develops focus and concentration: Practicing yoga postures help in developing more focus and helps children to focus and concentrate in school and get better grades. SNBP International School in Pune is a great institution which gives equal importance to physical activities and academics.
- Manage weight: Children spend long hours tend to consume a lot of junk food and also sit in one place for long hours without any physical activity. All this is a result of the changed lifestyle of kids these days who are too lazy to even go out and play. Yoga helps to counterbalance this lifestyle. Do check for best cbse school in Pune which also includes yoga in their curriculum.
- Boosts Self-Esteem and Confidence: Yoga helps to instill confidence and to bring learning to children on an experiential level. Dr. Dasharath Bhosale believes that a child can learn the value of yoga and the school must help them in this regard to boost their inner confidence.
- Improves flexibility, balance, and body posture: Children can face having bad body structure and a hunched back because of bad body posture and sitting for long hours in front of their computers. Yoga helps in improving their posture at a young age and avoid complications in adult life. The Pune international school is best for your kid’s better future and academic success.
- Improves the quality of sleep: Children should sleep for up to 7–8 hours each night. A good night’s sleep allows the body to be healthy, ready, and energetic for the next day. If you check you will find that the top 5 schools in Pune have included mandatory yoga sessions for their pupils’ welfare.
In SNBP International School Pune under the judicious chairmanship of Dr. Dasharath Bhosale is among the top schools in Pune that offers a holistic approach in developing a kid’s future. Dr. DK Bhosale has indeed created a healthy learning environment for an overall better experience of growing up into responsible individuals.