Five for Friday (19/5/17)
Five more nuggets of interest I’ve spotted this week:
- Jessica Lessin built a business to prove information doesn’t have to be free — great podcast about the different models emerging for journalism online. The Information is a great site, by the way (I’m a subscriber).
- The Department for Health’s fantastic digital team are hiring a Content Editor. You have until 28th May 2017 to apply.
- The Weird Thing About Today’s Internet — fantastic piece looking at the last ten years of the web.
- Making local authority data work for you — useful looking resource on open data delivered by the ODI and LGA in partnership (I think).
- James Governor summarises Microsoft’s Build conference for us in three minutes: