Kagame Keeps Feeding On The Rwigara Family – When Will This Tragedy End?
The case of the Rwigaras illustrates how a dictator descends into a gangster mentality. This leads to persecution and victimization in a ruthless and totalitarian environment whereby targeted citizens are routinely crashed.
The tragedy of the Rwigaras may be summed up as follows:
- February 4, 2015: Assinapol Rwigara mysteriously killed in automobile accident.
- September 12, 2015: Rwigara’s Hotel demolished.
- September 12, 2015: Rwagara’s land grabbed.
- September 4, 2017: Diane Rwigara, her mother Adeline Rwigara, and her sister Ann Rwigara arrested for forgery and tax evasion.
- September 24, 2017: Diane Rwigara, and Adeline Rwigara arrested for attempting to overthrow Kagame.
- February 9, 2018: Rwigaras’ remaining business – Premier Tobacco Company – seized.
When will Rwanda’s dictator Paul Kagame stop brutalizing the Rwigaras? The least we can do is to keep their victimization in the public domain. That keeps hope alive that even the rain eventually stops.