5 Insanely Actionable Tips to Create an Amazing Bakery Logo
With countless bakery shops already competing in your market, how would you catch attention of target customers? One of the cost-effective and simple ways to ensure customers’ attention is to own an amazing bakery logo and use it everywhere. Now, since logos are visuals that people see on products and in markets first, they are impressed if a logo design is exception and unique in its concept and use of colors etc elements. Not only that, an impressive logo can also help in building a brand identity of your bakery business.
So, here are some key aspects of creating spectacular bakery logos that stand out.
1. Use Friendly Hand Written Font — People associate bakery products with light mood, partying and enjoyment. Bakery offerings are consumed on daily basis and are major attraction in celebrations such as birthdays. Therefore, bakery logo design with hand written fonts or cursive fonts are ideal choice to give expression of festive mood of the consumers. In addition, the font selection will depend on the type of bakery offerings the logo is promoting. For example, font selection will be different for fine dining and casual dining.
2. Choose Right Colors — A majority of bakery logos have blue, red and black as these colors give classy look to the logos. But if you need to give a casual look to the logo, then go for orange, yellow, pink and green shades. Overall, your selection of colors should depend on the emotions you need to evoke from viewers.
3. Use Illustrations — Illustrations are great to convey a business message to the target customers. If you incorporate illustrations to send out intended business signals to people. Illustrations also are your surefire way to build an image of your business in the minds of your viewers.
4. Try Being Vintage — How about giving a vintage or retro look to your bakery logo. If you want to showcase your bakery shop and business as an old and dependable shop, then use a vintage look in your logo by incorporating retro fonts and elements from bygone era.
5. Get Feedback — Make sure that your bakery logo design is near perfect in its concept and use of design elements. But since you are too close to your logo work, sometimes it become difficult to judge your work from your own eyes. So, get opinions from your peers, followers on social pages and experts and incorporate valuable suggestions.
Hope that these bakery logo design tips will help you in creating excellent logos that stand out.
If your company is looking for a fresh and unique logo design idea, then Launch a logo design contest today!
Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design