Weekly Digest: May 22, 2019
Here’s what’s new in my world:
- Did you miss the webinar? Don’t worry — most people did. You can still watch it here.
- Your Music Matters chased the webinar with another Facebook Live on growing your following on social media. Check it out.
- I teased about my next book on Instagram. I’d suggest following me for more exclusive updates like that.
- I’ve been reading Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash in the last couple of weeks. Honestly, I don’t get it, but I’ll be discussing it with a student of his, so maybe he can shed some light on it?
- Ever thought about releasing your music on vinyl? Guest poster Mike Oakley shares why you might want to.
- Guest poster Ian R. also shared his perspective on how to break into the professional music scene.
- Of course, there was a podcast episode about the Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians webinar. Have a listen if you’d like to learn about the story behind the project.
- More new guides on Music Industry How To. Have a read through Circle Of Fifths: What It Is, How To Use & More [With Free Downloadable PDF] and 7 Best Cheap Microphones For Recording Singers & Rappers 2019 [In Your Home Studio].
- Mtrio has a showcase at Good Earth Café’s Friday Open Mic (yes, I’m a part of the trio). If you’re in Calgary, I look forward to seeing you there.
- The next The Indie YYC sponsored event is Storytellers on June 12. If you’re in YYC and area, save the date.
I help others reach the top in their musical or creative niche through the power of words. For help with personal coaching, workshops, public speaking, ghostwriting, article writing, bio writing, songwriting, product and music reviews, co-authorship, voiceover work, video game style compositions or session requests, join our mailing list and start interacting with me.