21 Must-Have Tools to Get Started in Salesforce
This article originally appeared on the Brainiate Blog.
If you are relatively new to the Salesforce platform, or simply never had the time or resources to get up to speed, the tools below will help you get up to speed quickly:
- Getting Started webinars
- Getting Started archived recordings
- Adoption 101 webinars
- Circles of Success (Small Group Clinics)
- Getting Started — Administering Salesforce
- Navigating Salesforce
- Using the Sales Cloud
- Reports & Dashboards
- Introduction to Chatter
- Using Salesforce1
- Salesforce Success Community — Getting Started Group
- Free Salesforce Developer Account
- Salesforce Trailhead
- Salesforce Cheat Sheets
- Need help logging in to Salesforce?
- Need help adding & managing users?
- Want to learn how to create custom fields?
- Need help importing data?
- Explore how to integrate Salesforce with Outlook
- Check out the Salesforce YouTube channel
- Subscribe to our favorite Salesforce-related blogs via Feedly
Did I miss one of your favorite Salesforce blogs? If so, I would love to hear from you.