7 Successful Laws Of Social Media Marketing
Businesses are realizing and using the power of social media marketing to elevate their business and increase the customer base. It is an easy way to reach out to new, potential markets and a convenient method to be connected with your existing consumers. Before you start working on drafting a successful social media marketing strategy for your business, here are 7 fundamental laws you have to understand and master.
1. Listen- It is important that you listen (or read) what your targeted audience has to say. Join discussion forums, visit groups centred on your product and analyse what your audience talks about, their problems and how you can help them solve those issues.
2. Focus- Make an objective your priority task like building your brand’s name. This way you can cluster all your efforts into accomplishing that particular task instead of attempting to do all things for all people.
3. Patience- Don’t expect miracles overnight. Building a strong social media presence requires time and a lot of patience on your part. Expect hard working days ahead with normal results (and if you do catch lightening in a bottle; well, lucky you!).
4. Quality- It is good to have 500 followers who read and share your posts and make online purchases than 5000 of those who simply connect with you and vanish. Try to build and value quality over quantity in your posts and followers.
5. Influence- Inquire about the big influencers in your market and try to build relationships with them. Their wider connections and large audience base can help you promote your products and services through their social media platforms.
6. Acknowledgement- Make sure you respond well and acknowledge the efforts of the people taking time out to reach out to you online. Whether they have submitted a positive review or posted criticism or suggestions, make sure you reply back on a positive note.
7. Accessibility- Be present for your followers. If they ask a question, reply back. If they submit a query, resolve it. This would help you make strong, long term bonds with them which are very beneficial for sustained business growth.
As you might have observed, social media marketing takes time and concentration for being successful. If you do not have the time or resources to manage them in-house, try outsourcing them to any digital marketing agency providing SMO services in India where a regular SMO package is pretty affordable. You can also enquire about more advanced packages including SEO services for increased visibility and traffic.