A Simple Step By Step Guide On Magento 2.X Migration For Product Decorators And Printers
If you run a website providing printing services company or sell product decoration services, you may be interested in our article here today. Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 might be the some quick decision you ever make for your online printing business.
Let’s Get Started With the Basics
Magento 2 is the most powerful eCommerce website platform in the world. The Magento team has officially announced that Magento will end support for Magento 1 on June, 2020.
Reasons for Migrating to Magento 2
- Magento 1 ending at the end of 2018
- Better Performance and Scalability
- Better Frontend Capabilities
- Pages load 50% faster
- Smooth Customization
- Easier Installations and Upgrades
Things to be migrated in a Magento 2 migration for product decorators and printers:
1. Enhanced front-end architecture
2. Improved technology stacks
3. A systematic base for codes and modules
4. Progressive module development
5. Smooth extension integration
6. Better testing capabilities
7. Easy varnish caching
Understanding the Magento Migration Process:
1. Data migration
2. Extension and code customization migration
3. Design migration
4. Advanced SEO migration
Now is the Time to Migrate
A Magento print eCommerce development company can provide you better advice on how to make use of these guidelines according to your store’s specifics.
So, if online printing companies are planning on moving from Magento 1 to the new Magento 2 version, continue reading this blog post that walks you through to get a more detailed of the migration.