I dusted off my footie boots last night and played myfirst game of 5-a-side in about a year.
Mate….right now its 6am the following morning.
I already feel like ive been run over.
There nothing like the feeling of “delayed onset of muscular soreness” kicking in before you even get out of bed….
DOMS us cool kids in the industry call it.
I used to play every week with the lads back in South East London and it always got pretty lively, some might say out of hand.
It doesnt matter where you play 5 aside footie.
The same things ring true.
- Its a hybrid of street fighting.
- Sometimes its 4 vs 5.
- The Kits never match.
- The nob always goes in goal first.
- Someone will go over on an ankle.
- Always a midget with little man syndrome.
- Some wanker will always go for the shins.
- Some tit will always think hes a pro.
- Cross bar challenge is prob the best bit of the whole game.
- The end score line is ridiculous.
Now back to the matter in hand…how to ease the pain
- Avoid the kebab and beer on the way home.
- Hydrate with water.
- Hot bath with Magnesium Flakes.
- Proper meal after protein, fats, carbs etc.
- Fish Oils.
Speaking of advice on nutrition and fitness…its all laid out in my 90 day plan. Click the link below to see if you would be a good fit for the team by joining my Free FaceBook Group
David ‘ Long Shot’ Luck
P.S If you’ve got any question for me ‘hit me up’ and if you never want to hear from me again,feel free to hit the unsubscribe link below.
Dont worry if you feel that way,you never would of been a good fit for my team anyway.