Sunday Reads | 02.12.17
Each Sunday I post up a series of posts/articles that get my interest and consume my breakfast time. They are a mix of business and socio political pieces.
Having taking a bit of a hiatus from Twitter (maybe permanent this time) and having deleted my Facebook, I am continuing the reads, but doing it via my threads in a post.
- The World is Designed for Men. A look into how design is biased in favour of males
- The Slow Denim Factory. I visited this venue few weeks ago. This article is a great insight into the slow fashion mentality that shapes it’s culture.
- Threadless grows up. The darling of the tshirt ecommerce boom has faced challenges and has had to mature.
- In praise of Tesla’s bankruptcy. No short term gains for investors who are playing the long game with Tesla.
- Why philosophy is so important in science education. Nuff said.
- Stuck in the moment. How social media keeps us stuck in the present but could benefit from reminding us of history.
- The low profile, high stakes world of venture lending.