2017 the Year of the Start-Up: 5 Signs You Should Start Your Own Business
2017 is well under way and perhaps you feel like you still need some direction in your career. Have you always wanted to set your own schedule and be your own boss? If the answer is yes, then this year is the perfect time for you to start your own business! Here we have 5 signs that a start-up is the best career path for you.
1. Potential is your middle name: Do you always see room to make improvements? If you feel like your ideas about health and fitness could revolutionize the way people live their lives and that you can make money doing it, you truly have realized your potential. Rather than waiting for someone else to do it, start your own business and start earning a living doing what you are passionate about.
2. You have a desire to create jobs: Perhaps in your past work experience, you have seen great people get passed up for jobs they are well-qualified for, or you have seen someone lose their job to unfair circumstances. As your own boss, you have the ability to hire a staff that you feel can get the job done right and is well-deserving.
3. Multi-tasking is one of your best abilities: When choosing to create a start-up business, you will have to wear many hats as an owner, manager, etc. If you already multi-task well and don’t know how to get through a day any other way, then you are already winning half the battle of starting a business.
4. Your current job is no longer satisfying: One of the surest signs that it is time for you to start your own business, is you no longer feel joy going to work in the morning. Perhaps you love what you do, but the demands of your boss have become too much, maybe your commute is horrible, or you simply need a change of scenery. Whatever the reason, if you don’t wake up excited to start your day, it is definitely time for a career change.
5. You laugh in the face of failure: While it is no easy task to start your own business, the idea of failure doesn’t even phase you. You understand that every great thing in life comes with the chance that you will fail. Rather than shying away from this fear, you conquer it head on.
If 2017 is the year for your fitness start-up to finally be a reality, then contact us today to learn more about how 3 Elements Lifestyle Licensing can help you start your own business.
David Michael Gilbertson is the founder and president of 3 Elements Lifestyle, LLC., a Fitness and Weight Loss company that specializes in YOU!. With more than 15 years of experience owning, operating and managing clubs of all sizes, David lectures and delivers seminars and workshops on the practical skills required to successfully help you with your health and fitness goals. David also helps you build the teamwork, management and training necessary to open your own fitness center. Visit his Web site at: www.3elementslifestyle.com or email at email@example.com or call 805.499.3030