Get Ardor, Nxt and Ignis Listed on Kucoin exchange.
KuCoin Listing Voting Competition ends on 19th July.
A chance to get Ardor, Nxt and Ignis Listed on Kucoin exchange.
How To Vote:
1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count. Next, you will need to join the Telegram channel: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
2. Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, the bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3. Fill the fields the bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON’T USE THE TICKER):
c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:
NOTE: Every hour the bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.
2. Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly (ARDOR, NXT, IGNIS). The bots don’t count your vote if you misspell the name.
3. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.
Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8
Who will win?
The project that gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.
The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, Kucoin is also committing 5 BTC value purchased in the winning tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!
Vote: Nxt, Ardor and Ignis