The Secular Coalition for America
One organization that helps promote freedom from religion is The Secular Coalition for America. It’s a nonprofit founded in 2002, located at 1012 14th St. NW #205, Washington, DC 20005. Their website is https://www.secular.org/.
What does the organization do?
· increase the visibility of and respect for non-theistic viewpoints
· protect and strengthen the secular character of our government as the best guarantee of freedom for all.
· Aim to increase the voice of the non-theistic community
How my involvement can help:
· Fight against religious laws against LGBTQ community
· Gain more legal and social equality for LGBTQ community
· Fight religious laws against the right to choose
· Lobby for the separation of church and state
· Host webinars to promote the organization and their cause