- As for a test from “RapidAPI”, i have chosen “REST Countries v1 API”.
Link is below:
2. On RapidAPI it looks like this:
3. Open Postman, and firstly, create Evironment (An environment is a set of variables that allow you to switch the context of your requests)
4. Then Add Environment:
5. Then Add Environment name e.g. “Countriesinfo”
Add variables (varable names can be as you like).
Add them to initial value as current value will automatically duplicate them:
- api_url whose initial value is “https://restcountries-v1.p.rapidapi.com”
- token is “add_the_key_value_which_is_hiden_above”
- click Add
6. Check if everything is good?
7. Create New Collection, call it e.g. CountriesInfo and Add Request:
8. Create Request:
9. Fill in the Request with the following data:
We have following URL:
10. Results after Clicking Send button
How Easily duplicate the request as we now have new URL:
11. Click Save As …
12. Then Save Request:
13. Change URL and Save Request
14. Have Fun 😉