Father’s Day 2017
It’s almost Father’s Day and the annual question of what to give Dad arises. Here are my recommended gifts for Father’s Day 2017.
1. Nest Thermometer: A gift for the techie Dad. A smart thermometer that works with your smart phone.
2. Airpods: Apple’s take on bluetooth earbuds. Quality sound and sleek style.
3. 2-Day Spiritual Retreat: Send your Dad away to the Beach or the Mountains for a weekend of Spiritual refreshment. I recommend Destin, Florida or Eagle, Colorado.
4. Aviator Sunglasses: “I feel the need…” 80’s Dads will love a fresh pair of Aviators.
5. Oakley Kitchen Sink: A killer bag that holds everything you could need for a weekend away.
6. Amazon Echo Dot: The dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, make phone calls, search the web and more.
7. What I Love About My Dad Book: A pocket size book that allows you to tell your Dad how much you love him.
9. Airknitz: Mack Weldon’s, designer of Airknitz, mission — make all men’s basics comfortably and consistently designed.
10. Dopp Kit with Initials: Perfect for the Dad that travels a lot.
11. Custom Corn Hole Set: Everyone loves a good game of Corn Hole. Get your Dad a custom set to enjoy this summer.
12. Guitar Pick: For the music lover.
13. Two Guys and a Bow Tie: For the Dad’s who like to keep it classy.
Bonus: Fun-Zebra Boat — for those who really, really love their Dad.
Originally published at Dan Dumas.