How do i install Earthlink Mail for Android
Earthlink email settings for Android devices:
Follow the steps to automatically set up the Earthlink server settings:
Firstly install the Earthlink app on your Android device. Now to open the app, tap on the app icon.
- Now go to Settings from the menu. Click the + sign at the top of the settings page.
- Next tap Others under Choose an account to set up.
- Enter the Earthlink email address and password.
- Now to add the email server settings automatically, tap Next.
- Next confirm or change the default settings and tap Next to move forward.
- If your account is set up, then you will be receiving a confirmation message. Select Next now.
- As your account is set up now, select Done with accounts.
If somehow your account is not automatically setup then you need to enter the settings manually. Follow the steps:
- After entering email address and password in the Choose an account to set up, choose Manual setup.
- Select the POP3 account and enter the EarthLink email address as the username and password.
- In the POP3 server field enter pop.earthlink.net and 110 in the Port field.
- Click Next for incoming server settings.
- Enter smtpauth.earthlink.net, under SMTP server and in the Port field enter 587.
- Tap Next and again another Next and complete the manual setup process.