How to Live Stream using the Livebox Instacast Encoder Device?
The Livebox Instacast is a portable hardware encoder device which can live stream even with the low-internet connectivity. It is just enough to have this encoder device fixed to the camera to start the live streaming from anywhere. Even in the absence of a camera, live streaming can still be carried out with the help of a USB device.
So, to live streaming using this Livebox Instacast encoder device,
- Turn on your Livebox Instacast device.
- Make sure that you have connected your camera/USB device to the Livebox Instacast encoder.
- For the network connectivity, you can use through the LAN or Wi-Fi connection.
- Now login to the Encoder settings page from your browser.
Note: To access the Encoder settings page from your browser, you can use the IP visible from your Encoder device along with the port URL (:3978) provided by the IVB7 team. E.g., 127.0.0.1:3978
- In the Encoder settings, select a Preset by clicking the drop-down menu.
- You can also create your own preset by using the given readymade preset values.
- After selecting the preset, you can enter the RTMP URL of your Livebox server channel, social media accounts or any RTMP servers and the click the Start button.
- It shows the Live streaming status on the bottom of the Encoder settings page as well as on the Encoder device.
Well, the live streaming through this Livebox Instacast Encoder device is successful on your server channel. Now, from your server channel, you can launch your live streams on your preferred destinations.