2 tsp coconut flour
3 egg whites
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp coconut milk
2 tsp cocoa powder
STEP BY STEP
1. Beat egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form.
2. Add a coconut flour still mixing.
3. Gradually add the rest of dry ingredients.
4. Pour a coconut milk and mix.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
6. Pour a butter into the pan.
7. Cook pancakes until bottoms are golden and firm, about 3 minutes.
8. At this point you can add your chosen fruit on to the uncooked side.
9. Turn pancakes over and cook until bottoms are golden and pancakes are cooked through, about 2 minutes.
10. Serve hot, with any syrup/fruit you like! Enjoy!
For more recipes check my blog www.designtwenty2.weebly.com