Re-framing Tony Robbins… 3 Important Questions for Teachers
Most people have heard about Motivational Guru Tony Robbins. Some of the people I follow on Twitter follow Tony which really means I kinda follow Tony too. That’s how our constantly connected crazy social media learning world works these days. So what can Tony offer schools as we start 2017?
Recently Tony wrote about starting every day by asking yourself these 3 questions:
- What is something I can do for someone else today?
- What is something I can do to add value to the world today?
- What is something that I have to offer other people?
I thought about this for a milli-second and thought I could re-frame these for schools. So here it goes keeping it simple……….
- What is something I can do for at least ONE of my students today?
- How can I CONNECT the learning for my students that will impact their world in a truly authentic fashion?
- What is something I can SHARE with some of my colleagues to develop our mindset and growth as educators?