A guide to get girls to like you
- Be a man of purpose Have a journey that you’re on that’s greater than any one person being in your life. It’s so attractive to say to a woman ‘I’m trying to build a successful company that will help people do X. I want to look back in 5 years from now and say ‘I made that’.
- Be a man who keeps in shape. There are no excuses to being lazy. So do sport. The gym 3x a week or 10k running or crossfit or a tennis club. But something. It helps
- Be secure with your looks. Whether ‘ugly’ or ‘hot’. Don’t make it about your looks. Make it about who you are.
- Be secure. Don’t be phased by other people and what they’re doing — focus upon yourself
- Be humorous. Making a woman laugh is a wonderful thing. So smile and be happy
- Make fun of yourself. It’s intoxicating
- Make ‘your line’ the truth. ‘Look you seemed really nice, and probably get approached all the time — so this may seem ridiculous but yeh..I wanted to say hello…hi! (Laugh) my name’s Deepak (go to shake their hand) ‘Hey so I may get shot down. but you are extremely pretty and I’m HOPING you’re a cool person as well. Erm hi, no fancy lines other than…hey name’s Deepak — hello!’
- Don’t care so much. If you do 1/2/3/4/5/6 women will come. I promise
For more dating advice do follow me :)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
I’m 30. I’ve lived in 9 Countries. Travelled to 50+. Raised money 2x for Tech Companies. I’ve worked for Deloitte. Been homeless. Run 20 marathons. Am a trained British Soldier.
Here are the: ‘Things I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger’: