Tips to maximise your success during Google intern host matching:
Lean about their products
Here is the current list of products: List of Google products
- Put this list into a spreadsheet.
- See where ML/data mining has obvious value to these products — don’t overthink it
- Cull your list in line with .2
- Cross reference this list with product revenues/department size/known internship programs that already exist
- Prioritize your list in line with .4
- Pick your favourite couple
- Know these products and what they offer/stand for/do etc (build case files)
- Talk to the recruiter about them
I hope this is of some help :)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
I’m 30. I’ve lived in 9 Countries. Travelled to 50+. Raised money 2x for Tech Companies. I’ve worked for Deloitte. Been homeless. Run 20 marathons. Am a trained British Soldier.
Here are the: ‘Things I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger’: