Android | Intro to Deep Art Effects
Here’s a guide on how to use the app “Deep Art Effects”. Follow these simple steps and your photos will turn into digital masterpieces!
1. Select a photo
Choose and upload a photo you want to render. To open the camera of your device and take photo right now, go to “Take a Photo”. If you want to use a photo from your gallery go to “Use Gallery Image”.
TIP: The higher the resolution of your input image, the better the output!
2. Select a filter
Tap on a filter in order to apply it to your image. After a few seconds you will see the result. Drag the filter bar to the left to see all of the 50 different styles.
3. Fine-tune your filter
Once the filter is applied, you can tap on it again in order to change the intensity of the effect. Try out different degrees of the effect, choose the one you like and click on “Apply”.
PRO TIP: Go to “Settings” in the upper right corner and
- Get the image in High Quality (1980px)
- Hide the Deep Art Effects watermark in your final artwork
If you want to start from scratch, click the arrow on the upper left corner to go back and select a new image.
4. Save, print and share your artwork
- Click the “Save” button on the bottom of the image in order to save the image in your Deep Art Effects folder on your device.
- Click the yellow “Print” button in order to receive your artwork in FULL HD (3960px) and optimized for printing. A print file costs 1,19€.
TIP: Get your favourite artworks as print files and print them as posters or canvases — a perfect gift for your friends or a creative accessory for your own home!
- By clicking the Instagram button, your image will directly be uploaded to Instagram where you can share it with your followers. By clicking the “Share” button you can choose other social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
TIP: Use the Hashtag #deeparteffects so ohter users can find your artwork more easily
Create an account by clicking “LOGIN” on the startup screen of the app. When registered, your rendered images are automatically saved in the Deep Art Effects Cloud, you can rename or delete them and manage them more easily. You can also share older artworks from the Cloud.
6. Get the Pro Version
You can buy the premium version by clicking “GET PRO” on the startup screen. It offers the removal of the Deep Art Effects watermark and FULL HD resolution of the image.
> > > > > > Now you can enjoy your own digital artwork! < < < < < <
Any questions or suggestions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!