Token purchase instructions
Our Token Sale starts on September 15th, 03:00 PM GMT
September 15th, 05:00 PM Singapore Time
September 14th, 23:00 PM Munich Time
September 14th, 17:00 PM New York Time
September 14th, 22:00 PM London Time
September 14th, 23:00 PM Madrid Time
Our Token Sale will follow standard procedure, so if you have participated in a Token sale before you will find it very straight forward. If not, please follow these instructions:
To participate in the token sale, you need an Ethereum wallet or an application to which you hold the private keys. Private keys are needed to correctly interact with smart contract functions, like transferring tokens.
Please do not use any Ethereum address information posted on Social Media channels, even if they appear to be from DEEP (that includes not using information on any translated version of our site or posts). For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: deep.gold
Do not send Ether directly from Cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase or Kraken. You need a ERC20 Token compatible Ethereum Wallet (see below).
Participating the token sale
- Buy ether in a cryptocurrency exchange. (https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/ethereum/buy/)
- Transfer Ether to a compatible wallet (see below).
- Send the Ether to our token sale address with correct data and gas limit values
Sending a Token Sale transaction
To participate an Ethereum token sale you need to include the following details:
- Address — this is provided on the crowdpage deposit page.For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: deep.gold
- Gas Price: Leave at 25 gwei. Do not go above 50 or the transaction will be rejected.
Note: If you are using MyEtherWallet.com please double check your the gas limit field value after filling the data field. MyEtherWallet may reset the gas value to an invalid number after inputting the data field.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
How to see/add DEEP Tokens in your Wallet
You should add Custom Tokens in MyEtherWallet
1. Unlock your wallet and click Add Custom Token.
2. The Token Address: 0x983877018633c0940B183Cd38d1b58bEE34F7301 8 Decimals, and DEEP as the Token Symbol, then click Save
- Do not send any ETH from an exchange and from wallets which are not in . Always send ETH to your own wallet first, and then contribute from there.
- If you don’t know which wallet to use we recommend https://myetherwallet.com
- Send Ether only to the Ethereum Wallet Address provided at Deep.Gold token purchase form. No other source is valid.