Links for the Week of August 10, 2015
- Must-Remember: Richard Thaler: “A Gentleman’s C- in a World Where Nobody Gets Less than a B…”
- Reid Wilson: [“Real estate magnate Donald Trump’s lead over the Republican field grew in the several days after his performance at the first GOP presidential debate…”]((http://morningconsult.com/2015/08/trumps-lead-grows-after-debate-controversy/)
- Zandar**: “Of all the problems of his own making that plague Kansas GOP Gov. Sam Brownback… economy disintegrating under tax cuts for the rich… school districts that can’t… keep the lights on… [or keep] teachers… the most interesting problem may be his asshole brother Jim…”
- Mike Bird: Nobody Believes China’s Growth Figures — and the Truth Could Be Much Worse
- Robert Waldmann: “So do I get this right — Paul Romer is saying that if Robert Solow were a nice polite guy like Rudi Dornbush then everything would be fine now?”
Originally published at www.bradford-delong.com.