Top Gum Recession Treatment without Surgery
In dentistry, gingival recession (receding gums) refers to exposure in the roots of the teeth caused by a loss of gum tissue and retraction of the gingival margin from the crown of the teeth. 
Gum recession is a common problem in adults over the age of 40, but it may also occur starting from the teens. It may exist with or without the concomitant decrease in the crown-to-root ratio (recession of alveolar bone).
Receding gums is not something that happens overnight. In most cases, receding gums is a progressive procedure that occurs gradually from day to day over the years. That explains the fact that it is common over the age of 40. Because the changes in the condition of the gums from one day to another are minimal, we get used to the gums’ appearance and do not notice the changes over longer periods of time. Receding gums may remain unnoticed until someone else talks about it or until the condition starts to cause other problems.
Causes of receding gums
1. Genetic reasons
2. Harsh brushing or “toothbrush abrasion.”
3. Periodontal or gum disease
4. Excessive plaque build-up in the gum line
Ways to avoid Receding gums
Regular dental checkups are must because not only a dentist can help identify cavities, and also recognize signs of impending gum issues. It is recommended that a visit to the dentist should take place at least one time a year or as much as the dentist recommends. Since dentist visits are scarce throughout the year, it is up to the person to uphold their end of the dental deal and demonstrate healthy habits which will prevent receding gums. (see google doc)
Tips to add to your daily routine:
Hot Salt Water: A vigorous rinse of the mouth with warm salt water is the best treatment for receding gums. A recommended strategy would be to mix one teaspoon of salt to one cup of water and rinse for two minutes for three times daily.
Nutritional Supplements: Periodontal recession prevention will come through the repair and strengthening of gum tissue. Supplements, including calcium supplement, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin b, and vitamin c are just some of the vitamins and minerals which promote healthy gums. 
Teeth Brushing Habits: Someone who brushes their teeth in an excessively aggressive manner is only asking for trouble with their gums. Often, gum lines recede because of harsh toothbrush abrasion caused by the wearing away of the enamel located in the gum line. For those who have a habit of scrubbing the sides of the teeth in a “washboard” motion, it is strongly recommended to change your brushing patterns to something a bit gentler.
Dental Floss: It is suggested to make use of dental floss at least twice a day to avoid the buildup of food that usually accumulates between your teeth. A lot of people feel this is the easiest way to prevent receding gums. These days, the market offers lots of choices to consider, such as flavored (mint, bubble gum, cinnamon); unflavored, waxed, unwaxed, as well as various thickness and materials. For those who avoid flossing because it leads to their gums to bleed and become tender, a couple of days of flossing on a daily basis should cure this problem.
Toothbrush Selection: A toothbrush having a hard bristle is a common receding gum culprit. To avoid the conditions from occurring, using a soft-bristle toothbrush is recommended.
Treatment for receding gums:
• Nutritional supplements such as phosphorus, magnesium, calcium supplement, vitamin b complex, and vitamin c are sometimes recommended for prevention of decay and repair of gum tissue. 
• Fillings and crowns that don’t meet correctly have to be amended.
• Grinding and clenching of teeth must be stopped.
• To desensitize the exposed teeth, some agents in solution form are applied to the sensitive area by using a cotton swab.
• Composite resins or other kinds of teeth fillings such as amalgam or precious metal might be placed in the tooth.
If the gums are receding you can easily experience discomforts to eat cold or hot foods or liquids. With Receding gums, there is much more risk of cavities as well periodontal disease, sore jaw, and loss of tooth. 
Reverse Receding Gums without surgery
The surgical procedures to reverse receding gums can be a hell of pain. It always better knowing about natural treatments of receding gums.
When it comes to reversing receding gums, the first line of defense is obviously going to be good oral hygiene.
Regular brushing and flossing keep bacterium found naturally in the mouth from flourishing into dangerously high levels. Regular flossing is what gets the bacteria that like to hide between teeth and gums unnoticed.
These things coupled with routine visits to the dentist can ensure that the odds of becoming a victim of receding gums are kept quite low. Many do not realize that overall health can be improved greatly by merely keeping an effective, daily oral hygiene regimen in place. (see sites google)
• Harsh brushing with a toothbrush that has stiff bristles can break down gum tissue. The toothbrush, held at a 45-degree angle, should move in a circular motion, gently yet firmly over the teeth, requiring only the wrist to move and not the entire shoulder. 
• Diet also has a place in receding gum prevention. An imbalanced diet is the culprit of many sabotaged systems in the human body and oral health is no different. Vitamin C has been long known for its connection to healthy gums. Vitamins D, calcium and magnesium are required for healthy bones.
• Likewise, ingesting large amounts of sodas and coffee over the years subjects the teeth to acids that are unequivocally known for making short work of the enamel on teeth and surrounding tissues.
• Smoking and tobacco products will kill gum tissue and cause receding gums without the presence of any periodontal disease. Along with killing gum tissue, smoking blocks the absorption of minerals and causes bone loss. Often it is impossible to treat receding gums effectively unless and until the patient does away with smoking or the use of tobacco products altogether. Smokers are more likely to have deep pockets between the teeth where bacteria can hide and multiply, eventually leading to periodontal disease.
A good natural product such as Natures Smile Gum balm can fight against receding gums.
The Three Primary Causes Of Gum Recessions:
Being familiar with proper dental care in your childhood years is part of daily hygiene routine. However, it is shocking that children nowadays do not know the seriousness of this habit. Eventually, these poor habits in the beginning years become more rooted and firm by the time we grow as adults. The most common issue is said to be in flossing. People think that gums bleed due to flossing which is a very wrong concept. The answer to this problem is entirely opposite. Gums bleed when we do not floss correctly. This bleeding is a sign of periodontal disease (which ends up in loose and sensitive teeth).There is a deep relation between dental hygiene and overall health. Sometimes periodontal issues are just initial symptoms of the disease lying beneath your body including a lack of essential nutrients. The particular type of edibles, food and person’s eating habits also matter a lot when it comes to oral hygiene. Certain kinds of food deprive our mouth of healthy nutrients which can be good for teeth health and enamel on the other hand, while some are highly efficient and healing to damaged tooth enamel and health. 
Fluoride Tooth Paste: Fluoride is a very controversial topic. Scientists have proved that Fluoride is a toxin. It is scientifically approved as poisonous to the body, yet for political reasons it has gained common acceptance.
However, just because the use of fluoride in every toothpaste does not mean you should give up on the healthy routine of brushing.
Gum Recession Treatment Naturally
If your mind is far away from accepting Fluoride in your toothpaste, you can have an alternative for it. Natures Smile gum balm is best-selling toothpaste on the internet throughout the US. It has more than seven natural antiseptics that have the power to treat all kind of gum disorders. Consistent usage can bring back the receding gums even after the age of 60.
Non-Surgical Gum Recession Treatment
Just brush twice with Natures smile gum balm and say goodbye to gum recession.