We are looking for a born entrepreneur to lead the set up of an internet finance (P2P) start up in China
Participate in the revolution of internet finance by leading a start up team in China to build a P2P platform connecting investors with borrowers.
If you believe in the value of scarcity as a spur to innovation and if you believe accessing financial services empowers people, FinTech for Financial Inclusion is your sweet spot. And guess what? We believe that to. And we want to hire you on that exact sweet spot!
Why Microcred ?
There are many great places to work in Fintech but few who combine Fintech with the meaningful impact of Financial Inclusion. Microcred is one of the few. We operate a network of 8 microfinance banks in Africa and China. We bring together the latest technology, outstanding UX design, data science, banking licenses and customer base in developing countries allowing us to control the full chain of the customer experience. We have more than 350K customers and large distribution networks. Our mission is loud and clear:
We know our clients, we accompany them in their daily lives, their shops, their workshops, the markets. We listen to them and they inspire us to build solutions that solve their problems.
Why Peer-to-Peer lending in China?
Peer-to-peer lending is one of the most disruptive innovation delivered by the Fintech industry as it is fundamentally transforming a significant portion of the banking industry by bringing investors and borrowers in a direct relationship. And China has the largest market in the world for P2P as well as an impressive growth rate.
By launching a P2P operation we believe we can illuminate a socially-minded and innovative version of a P2P company. We bring together borrowers and investors into a win-win relationship leveraging our proven capacity to lend responsibly and sustainably.
We are looking for a Startup CEO
As the CEO of the yet to born P2P platform of Microcred group, you will work closely with the Innovation and Technology team and with our MC China management team. You will be responsible for establishing the company, designing and piloting operating model and product offering, research client needs and pain points. You will be instrumental in the iteration of our P2P business. You will be autonomous and responsible across all functions from business modeling to infrastructure set up. Your main responsibilities will be as follows.
- Take the overall responsibility for establishing the P2P company
- Recruit and supervise high calibre HR capacities. A start up is about people. Continually optimizing for team fit is key.
- Represent and lead the company, driving operational efficiency and managing its adherence to appropriate regulations
- Define and refine business models: explore the dynamics in our business models, dig into the data, question our assumptions, and define the business model. Capture the key metrics of the company and the levers to pull to affect them.
- Manage: build your plan and budget, control your project resources and calendar to deliver on time and on budget. Manage revenue, expenses and external financing to maintain the consistent growth of the business.
- Listen: keep your radio tuned to our customers/investors, help us understand what drives them and what problems we should solve for them next.
- Develop creative and practical solutions: in coordination with our design team, create new customer journeys delivering useful solutions to our clients
- Pilot and learn: design and support your pilots in such a way that the operations team has the highest chance of success.
- Drive the achievement of all major commercial and financial objectives
Who we are looking for?
- An Entrepreneur, a true one who will identify the needs — any need — and fill them.
- A team builder. You are a natural leader and your people will feel that their captain knows where he goes.
- A problem solver. You are not satiated without having the thorough understanding of the situation you are dealing with. Where there is not enough information, you look for it. You are able to visualize, articulate and solve problems.
- A naturally multicultural team player. You understand the importance of culture and want to build buy-in among stakeholders. You excel at gaining trust and earning respect. Microcred is a gobal company offering global opportunities.
- An active learner. You know what you are good at, and where you need help. You listen to, or challenge your instincts, as appropriate. You are comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them. You will be supported by experts and senior management from Microcred group from across the world.
- A manager in action for results. You are able to set up, monitor, and conclude a project. You are result oriented and will not be satisfied until the end goal is reached. You will follow up every stakeholders until they deliver at the level of your expectations
- Passion and energy. Because we love what we do, our enthusiasm is infectious. You can’t wait to get the virus as this is what makes you perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
What you should do ?
Get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org