Dentacoin Weekly Updates: 12–19 Jan, 2018
The period January 12–19, 2018 was highlighted by the development of the Dentacoin Partner Network. We entered the US market by partnering with LifDental (a dental chain with three dental practices in Buffalo, New York) and Aura Family Dentistry (a dental practice in Simi Valley, California). Moreover, another UK-based practice started accepting payments in DCN as well: Quality Affordable Dentistry, Hemel Hempstead. Dentist3 (Selangor, Malaysia) and Daily Care Dental (Suva, Fiji) also joined our network.
From the inquiries we received during the week, we also think it’s important for us to emphasize on the following as well:
- Cryptopia is still under maintenance. “Cryptopia will be standing up new sister sites such as ltc.cryptopia.co.nz to handle base markets dedicated to LTC on their own trade engine and database to allow them to continue to trade, and allowing cryptopia.co.nz to resume registrations.” (source: Cryptopia website https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News). However, you can still withdraw your Dentacoin tokens from Cryptopia.
- Due to high load and transaction security updates on DentaVox/ Trusted Reviews, there are delays in the transactions. However, all pending transactions will be processed. If the transaction status is “Unconfirmed”, that means that once the updates are finished, you should initiate the transaction again.
On Wednesday, Jan 17, we had to respond to one post on Reddit, filled with groundless statements. If you have missed it, please click on the link below.
Dear community, During these intense times of platform development, new partner clinics acquisition and tremendously…www.blog.dentacoin.com
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 388 new installs of the Android version (organic traffic + promotion)
- Different types of Journeys being developed — e.g. for children, for people with braces, for people with removable dentures, etc.
- Next app versions discussed
- 195 new registered users (organic traffic)
- Referral options being implemented
- Automation and security updates
- 92 new registered users (organic traffic)
- 18 new dental practices registered (organic traffic)
- Automation and security updates
- New option for video reviews in a development stage
- Next platform versions discussed
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- 7 new partner clinics announced: three as a part of LifDental chain (Buffalo, New York), Aura Family Dentistry (Simi Valley, California) and Quality Affordable Dentistry (Hemel Hempstead, UK).
Dentacoin is entering the US market as first dental chain in New York starts accepting payments in DCN. We are happy to…www.blog.dentacoin.com
After entering the US market with a first partner dental chain ( LifDental, Buffalo, New York), we are happy to have…www.blog.dentacoin.com
After the successful launch of F3T, London as a proof-of-concept Dentacoin clinic, we are happy to announce another UK…www.blog.dentacoin.com
Dentacoin is steadily strengthening its positions in Asia as two clinics - in Malaysia and Fiji - start accepting…www.blog.dentacoin.com
- 44 dentists/ dental practice owners/ dental medicine students initiated a contact to learn more about DCN (Facebook promotion + website)
- Negotiations with more potential partner clinics
- Conversation with a Dental Recruitment Agency about a potential partnership
3) Media Presence Highlights:
- #investing: 3 Tokens To Watch in 2018
- The Merkle: Do Industries Need Cryptocurrency?
- The Merkle: Top 50 Cryptocurrencies Explained in 50 Sentences
- Core Sector Communique: Surviving Crypto Bubble — Lessons from History
- Forbes France: Bitcoin: 17 Reasons For Which It Could Go Under The Bar Of € 1,000
- Business Insider: Bitcoin is making a comeback
- Blockchain Advisor: Surviving Crypto Bubble — Lessons From History
- CoinTrends: Another US-based Clinic Implements Dentacoin: Aura Family Dentistry, California
- Business First Magazine: CRYPTOCURRENCY VALUE: Beginners’ mistakes that almost everyone makes
- Payment Week: Eleventh Dental Practice Accepting DCN
- New Dentacoin website concept being developed
- New website, targeting dentists, being developed
- New brochures for patients and dentists being developed
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.