Dentacoin Weekly Updates: December 14–21
It’s been quite the eventful week! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Tuesday we had some interesting new developments from the Dentacoin Wallet dApp that makes it possible for you to check your Ether (ETH) balance that powers your transactions, but that’s not all! You can also recharge it directly from the “Buy” section in the wallet. How handy is that?
Then the very same day a new survey was released on DentaVox — Gum Disease. Less than 60% of people even know they have gum disease as early symptoms are easy to neglect. So go ahead and take our newest survey exploring Gingivitis and Periodontitis to get rewarded for sharing your views and experience!
Last, but certainly not least, the brand new version of Dentacoin Trusted Reviews went live on Thursday! The new version of Dentacoin Trusted Reviews provides better visual appeal and ease of use. Dentists and Patients now have different, more intuitive homepages tailored to their needs, wants and most often used features.
Furthermore all sharing options are also enhanced. When sharing a Dentist’s profile on social networks, a live image with their current rating appears. When sharing a certain review, a preview of it is automatically generated.
The rewards for “Trusted Reviews” have increased and there will no longer be any rewards for non-trusted ones. On the plus side, the referral rewards are now 20 TIMES HIGHER UNTIL THE END OF 2018!
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 76 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 51 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 3 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign is live
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
FinTechNews — Dentacoin Cryptocurrency Number Increases
DisruptorDaily — 40 Startups Using Blockchain to Transform Healthcare [Market Map]
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.