Dentacoin Weekly Updates: February 15–22
Once again it’s time for our weekly updates. Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
As March approaches we have been busy with the preparations surrounding our participation in one of the biggest dental expos in the world — IDS Cologne. Our presence there will bring further exposure to key stakeholders in the industry and introduce them to the Dentacoin concept.
Want to meet us there? Hop on to ids.dentacoin.com and book a meeting with us! You can also drop by to say hi at our cosy and interactive Stand K060-L069 in Hall 11, Floor 3 at Koelnmesse!
Apart from that we are actively working on the development of the Dentacare child version, as well as the overall SEO audit across all our tools. We will be happy to share more information as the development cycle progresses.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 49 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 53 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 5 new users (organic)
- 61 new users (organic)
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance Testnet launched
- Dentacare child version in development
- All platforms undergoing SEO
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
PostFinance — Der Bitcoin für die Zahnmedizin
CoinNewsTelegraphIT — Blockchain Solutions For The Dental Industry
CoinNewsTelegraphDE — Blockchain Solutions For The Dental Industry
CoinNewsTelegraph — Blockchain Solutions For The Dental Industry
Originally published at Official Dentacoin (DCN) Blog | Dentacoin Foundation.