Dentacoin Weekly Updates: June 29 — July 6
Time for some quick updates! Let’s catch up with the highlights of this week:
We continued working on polishing out the bugs with the payments systems, which was hindered, by the overcrowding of the Ethereum network. Overall once the network congestion receded and the transactions resumed, however we did notice some errors, which will be the focus of next week’s agenda.
Tuesday marked the beginning of another company’s journey into the Dentacoin partner network — Ecodent dental laboratory, based in Brookyn, NY, has officially begun accepting Dentacoin as payment. Read more about the partnership here:
July 3rd, 2018: Let's start this week with some positive news - we are happy to announce that Ecodent, a dental…blog.dentacoin.com
Furthermore, in terms of partnerships, Lumi Wallet is now supporting Dentacoin tokens, giving you more options, when it comes to choosing your preferred crypto wallet service. Additionally Dentacoin is now available for trading via BestRate, paired against fiat and more than 80 other cryptocurrencies.
Last, but certainly not least, an interview with Ray Alde, CEO of our partner Arklign dental laboratory was published in the IDT AegisDentalNetwork publication. You can read the full interview under “Media Presence Highlights”.
Apart from that we continued discussing the following important topics:
- The new Dentacoin website which will serve as a hub, combining all tools provided
- The overall concept optimization, so that it fits even better to the needs of dentistry
- Our participation in the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany
- The development of a Dentacoin wallet application
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 194 new users of the Android version (organic)
- A new iOS version finalized and submitted for approval
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 1254 new registered users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 24 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental company in India and a software provider in Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Ecodent dental laboratory joins the Dentacoin network
- Server maintenance and updates, in order to provide a permanent and scalable fix for the recent outages. Migration is complete and we are polishing the remaining issues. Please let us know about any bugs that you encounter.
- LumiWallet now supports Dentacoin
- Dentacoin now available for trading on BestRate against fiat and 80+ other cryptocurrencies
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
AegisDentalNetwork — First US Laboratory Adopts Dentacoin Cryptocurrency
PaymentsSource — Blockchain’s Healthcare Payments Also Boost Medical Care
BitCoinMagazine — Dentacoin gaat samenwerking met
Medium @ Erikstoffregen — Blockchain Healthcare Ecosystem in 2018
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.