Dentacoin Weekly Updates: November 9–16
Another week is behind us! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday we started the week with the positive news that Dentacoin was listed on Kanga.Exchange.
Kanga Exchange is a brand new digital asset trading and ICO supporting platform. Their streamlined and seamless integration of critical support tools present a rich environment for the swift and safe management of cryptocurrency trading, as well as participation in ICOs.
Dentacoin is listed on Kanga exchange against BTC and ETH. Kanga applies a withdrawal fee of 0.00126 ETH per transaction for ETH and tokens, and 0.0005 BTC for BTC.
Read more about our partnership with Kanga Exchange here:
November 12th: Time for some more good news Dentacoin community! We are happy to announce that Kanga Exchange has…blog.dentacoin.com
Then on Tuesday, we officially launched our Corporate Identity page. Now you have the opportunity to examine who we are and what we stand for with just a click! If you are a journalist, or a contributor you will now be able to download our logo in high-resolution, to use it in press releases and other material.
Last, but certainly not least, we would like to invite you to come and visit Dentacoin — the First Blockchain Company at IDS!
You can meet us at the 38th International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany! We will be welcoming guests at our cosy and interactive Stand K060-L069 in Hall 11, Floor 3 at Koelnmesse. More information you can find in our event.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 106 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 201 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 43 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign in progress
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BlockTribune — Seven Blockchain Initiatives That Might Change The World
NotJustTheKitchen — Top Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Startups in Healthcare
BlockPublisher — Dentacoin has Made its Name on Yet Another Crypto Exchange
TradersMagazine — Seven Blockchain Initiatives That Might Change the World
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.