These are the top 10 reasons to move to Dentem — Dental practice management software
- Cost Savings. One of the biggest advantages is eliminating the need to buy IT infrastructure, such as expensive servers and IT services. Dentem is a cloud dental software and we maintain IT systems, so that you don’t need to. Dentem has very competitive prices in the market.
2. No shows are over. With automated text messages and emails Dentem will take care of your patients. No-shows will drop considerably and you will have happier patients. Dentem will send text messages for all patients before every appointment and will notify them for periodic checkups.
3. Work from anywhere. With cloud computing all you need is to have an internet connection. Dentem offers iOS and Android apps, so you can access your information anytime, anywhere. This will increase the productivity in the clinic.
4. Automatic software updates The beauty of the cloud is that servers are off-premise. We take care of them and roll out regular software updates — no added fees for the updates.
5. Pay as you go. You simply pay as much as you need from the software. You will be stress free from the IT problems. You will only have to take care of your practice and if you will need to expand is as easy as 1,2,3.
6. Improved productivity. When your staff can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it faster. Cloud-based workflow help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
7. DX-Vision. This is a product created by Dentem and is evolving to bring the future in dental software. Dx-Vision is a service that will be a second opinion to look out for problems in your patients Dental X-ray. Dentem stores all digital X-Rays and anytime you will see fit you can scan it with DX-Vision. The new version will be much
8. Access to superior technology. Dentem is one of the fastest evolving software out there. Your work will feel like a walk in the park. You don’t need hours of training to get the handle of it. We speak to many of the dentists that work with Dentem to get the feedback and create only features that matter. You will not bother with many features that you will never use.
9. Flexibility. Dentem services are ideal for dental practices that are growing and have volume. The level of agility can give practices using cloud computing a real advantage against competitors.
10. Disaster recovery. Dental practices should be investing in expensive and robust disaster recovery, but for most dental practices that lack the required cash or expertise, Dentem is often the best solution. It will save a lot of money and up front investments and the recovery solutions are very easy to do.