If you are looking for safe and effective ways to brighten your teeth, you are not the only one. After all, who wouldn’t want to have a beautiful and impressive smile! The sheer number of gels, teeth whitening pasts, kits, strips available in the market along with professional Teeth Whitening Newcastle services are mind boggling. How reliable and effective are these home kits can be a matter of debate.
Here we bring you a handful of tried and tested methods to get brighter and whiter smile. Let’s get cracking.
- Try organic oil pulling: Oil pulling for general oral health and as an effective teeth whitening technique has gained immense popularity. Extra virgin coconut oil is most commonly used to pull bacteria, dirt and debris from the corners of your teeth that may cause stain and bad breath. Swishing oil all around your mouth for 15–20 min daily will certainly make your teeth whiter and healthier.
- Activated charcoal can work wonders: Activated charcoal has the amazing capacity to absorb and bind with anything it is exposed to. There are teeth whitening toothpastes and formulas containing activated charcoal which can help whiten your denture. This being a natural element is more effective than chemicals in removing stains caused by smoking, alcohol or prolonged illness.
- Say ‘cheese’ to cheese: As surprising as it sounds, cheese is proven to be an effective home remedy for teeth whitening in Newcastle. Whiter cheese like cheddar or mozzarella are highly effective in not only removing stains from your teeth but also in making them strong. Cheese is a rich source of natural minerals and calcium which helps in restoring enamel too. Consuming cheese of darker colour may not give you the same teeth whitening effect though.
- Some fruits can whiten teeth naturally: We all know that fruits are good for our body, but did you know what they can whiten your teeth as well? Researchers found out that strawberry juice effectively reduced teeth discolouration. The enzymes found in papaya and pineapple are a great choice to naturally whiten your teeth without any side effects. Regularly consuming apple and crunchy vegetables like celery and carrots help remove germs and food residue from your teeth and brighten them too.
- Choose a better diet: No matter how many teeth whitening methods you try, if you have a poor diet and unhealthy habits, it is hard to keep those teeth white. Healthy and wholesome food protects your teeth from decay and stains. Along with this a strict oral hygiene plays a vital role in maintaining good oral health. Consult your doctor to shift to the right kind of toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash that is suitable for your teeth.
Teeth whitening effects are not permanent and thus the treatment has to be periodically repeated. Keeping these facts in mind, go ahead and try some of these tried and proven methods to uplift your smile.