Elon Musk’s Daily Routine Will Make You Want to Step It Up
As co-founder abd CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX, and founder of The boring Coimpany and Neuralink Eloin Muck might just be one of the world’s busiest enterpreneurs. Here’s how he manages his day:
- He gets enough sleep. Even on insanely busy days, Musk sleeps 6 to 6,5 hours per night. He gets a boost from a few cups of coffee during the day.
- He keeps an extremely specific agenda. Musk schedules his day in 5-minute intervals and constantly optimizes it for efficiency.
- He has crazy productive meetings. Musk limits meetings to only parties that are 100% necessary. He’s been know to remove peope who don’t contribute.
- He sticks to email. Musk avoids calls whenever possible, and instead relies on email or text. “Email is my core competency,” he once joked
- He multitasks. Musk scarfs down lunch during meetings, and checks email while playing with his kids.
- He uses “first principles thinking”. Musk always tries to understands the basic why behind a new idea. This reduces time needed to learn new concepts down the road.
My portfolio: Behance Dribble
Follow me: Facebook Twitter