Slides 4 Coming Soon
During the last year we worked hard on the new release of Slides Framework. We haven’t updated this product for a few months due to our website redesign and rebranding. But soon, we’ll be ready to release Slides 4!
Info: We created a Facebook group where you can ask questions and share tips related to Slides Framework, plus share your work! Join the group here.
Slides 4 will have the same functionality as Slides 3 and in addition we added the new design and features.
New features include:
- Brand New Design.
- Better mobile view, better typography.
- New Styles tab on the Generator. Set fonts before exporting.
- Two new Slide effects: Chain and Vertigo.
- Two New Side navigations: Line and Pole.
- New Generator feature: Ability to put scripts and styles at the bottom of the page.
- Added ability to Hide Panels on Scroll and ability Show only on first/last slides.
- New Generator feature: Ability to add Tooltips.
- New Generator feature: Ability to add anchor links.
- Added ability to preview panels faster.
- Easy control of margins and padding for mobile devices with classes.
- Slider now supports Animation.
- Add Parallax to any element for Scroll effect.
- Added jQuery 3.x Support.
- Updated style of the preloader.
- Added ability to show and hide Dialog windows on delay.
- Added ability to copy White Slide to clipboard from Generator interface.
- Tons of small bug fixes and improvements.
Brand New Design
New “Styles” Tab on the Generator
New Slide Navigation
I hope you liked the sneak-peeks. You will find more information about the release and details about new functionality in the Slides 4 presentation and new videos.
In the meantime, share your thoughts and suggestions here in the comments or in our Facebook group. Join the group here.