Startup 3 Coming Soon
We told you it was coming, and now we’ll give you a sneak peek into the release of Startup 3, (read about our plans for 2019 here). Today, you’re getting the first information about the new Startup 3 🚀.
It will be an absolutely new product!
Startup App will get a refreshed look, a powerful new editor with a live preview, new modules and templates and a new pricing model.
New features include:
- Brand new app design
- Absolutely new modules design
- Live preview, without refreshing the page or opening in a new tab
- Choose fonts directly from Google Fonts (headings and body)
- Better mobile view, better typography
- Filter fonts by language
- Choose and create a color palette for your template
- Choose the style and speed for animation of elements
- 6 predefined design styles
- Shuffle and random magic button for generating a website design (just in case you’re having trouble with inspiration)
- Bootstrap 4 based
- Figma source files
- And more
We’ll offer free designed modules from each category so you can build and test the entire app. You can use it free for your projects, if you need more, try the paid version of Startup App. No risks or regrets!
New Price / Free for Previous Clients
Until now, Startup App users made a one-time purchase. When we launched this product, we couldn’t imagine that it would get so much attention from developers, designers, marketers and entrepreneurs around the world. There isn’t anything else like it on the market, and we are proud of it.
With Startup, we’ve seen so many published websites that you have built over the past a few years, and all of them are unique. That inspires us to move forward and continue to do what we do no matter what. We want to offer a weekly updated product with the fastest support, and to do it, we have to switch the pricing model to subscription-based pricing.
We want to move faster and deliver more interesting and powerful updates for Startup customers. Your continued support will help us create better future releases of your favorite product.
I hope you like this sneak-peek. You will find more information about the release and details of functionality in Startup 3 through the product presentation and new videos.
❤, Designmodo Team