ST, changes for Yukikaze, Indomitable, Georgia
Japanese destroyer Yukikaze, tier VIII
Standard Engine Boost consumable is added, like that of Kagero
This destroyer couldn’t fully show it’s potential without Engine Boost. it will be easier to use it’s comparatively short-range torpedoes with this consumable.
British aircraft carrier Indomitable, tier VIII
- Number of charges for the “Patrol fighters” consumable is increased from 3 to 4 for all aircraft types;
- The starting number of planes is increased: from 9 to 12 for attack aircraft; from 6 to 8 for bombers
- Bombers get the same bombs used by Implacable
In high-tier battles, the aircraft carrier quickly lost its planes and had no reserves to fill the squadrons. To improve the efficiency of this ship in such situations, the number of available planes is increased. At the same time the damage of bombers is lowered to balance the Indomitable’s damage in battles against tier VI and VII ships.
American battleship Georgia, tier IX
- The dispersion ellipse size is reduced for main caliber guns
- Sigma is reduced from 2 to 1.8
- Accuracy of secondary guns is lowered
New accuracy settings are implemented to compensate for a small number of guns and to designate it’s role as a far-range ship.
Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary.