This new release includes loads of new features and bug fixes.
We have updated to Electron v5 and Added Nexus Core Daemon 3.0.2
This release will resolve a number of issue people were having with the daemon failing to start.
- Windows Installer
- Windows Unpacked
- Mac OSX Installer
- Mac OSX Unpacked
- Linux Deb
- Linux AppImage
- Added Nexus Core Daemon 3.0.2
- Orphan is now a option on the Transaction Table
- Added `Hidden Balance` option in overview display settings to allow users to privately share their overview page
- Added functionality to the Balance stat on overview page to change to fiat balance on click
- Wallet position on screen is now remembered for the next time it’s opened
- Added a warning on balance reminding it might not be up-to-date when the wallet is not fully synchronized
- Added ability to disable the Transaction Chart.
- Added Portuguese Language.
- Added a link to Nexus Wallet Guide under Help menu
- Updated Spanish Translation
- Updated styling on `Market Data` page to make 24hr info be clearer
- Default Verbose is now 0, you can change this in the Settings/Core
- Changed the way the More Details modal knows which transaction to look up
- Fake Transactions for testing is now moved out of auto true in dev mode and is now a toggle.
- When selecting the a suggestion on the terminal page, the help portion will no longer be pasted into the input field
- Globe now has a hard display cap of 64, this does not effect your actual backend connections
- Transactions in the transaction table now have a fixed height
- Terminal console now fills only the command (without the description) when a suggestion is selected
- Quit Nexus menu item will now always quit the app regardless of “Minimize on close” setting
- Either Start Daemon or Stop Daemon menu item will be available at one time depending on whether the daemon is running or not
- Login form date input now won’t let you select a day in the past
- Updated wording: use “Core” and “Nexus Core” instead of “Daemon”
- Various reorganization and optimizations of the internal structure
- Updated project’s dependencies
- Bumped Nexus Wallet Module Specification version to 0.2.0
- Fixed issue were if you never installed QT or deleted the QT back up it would auto make a new backup
- Fixed there being a `Nexus_Wallet` AND `Nexus Wallet` folders, Removed `Nexus_Wallet` and will auto move items into correct folder
- Fixed issue with Received transactions not being shown in the table when selecting Receive Only Filter.
- Fixed issue where the daemon would not be set to verbose 0, and set a min/max on the setting
- Fixed issue where you could not copy the Address or Account from a transaction
- Fixed issue where scrolling in the transaction table would also scroll the parent panel
- Fixed incorrect synchronization status icon in some cases
- Fixed My Addresses not showing addresses in some cases
- Fixed some bugs with Bootstrap Recent Database function
- Various typo fixes