It’s all hands on deck.
My name is Dexter, I run Creative and Dev here at The Sweater Guys. It’s a tech startup that makes the best freaking custom printed sweaters on the planet.
We started it in our dorm rooms with no money, no experience and no plan, just an obsession with sweaters and ambitions of building something so big that one day we would be the ones testifying in front of congress about billion dollar acquisitions 😂.
We are in the mid-late stage of building a super new, super secret, super exciting platform and we need all hands on deck! As a result, we are opening a few last minute positions and we want you to join our team!
Check out the specs and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to setup an interview. We need to move quickly so all interviews will be this week!
- 1 month trial period (extended after first month)
- Starts Monday, August 10
- All positions are paid (it’s not Google money and we don’t have waterslides, but it’s something)
- Full time
Web Dev Project Manager
- Manage frontend project in React + Apollo
- Manage GraphQL backend project built in NodeJS and SQL
- Configure CI/CD, testing and deployment for FE and BE projects
- Oversee design system architecture
Backend Intern (JS)
- Build business logic and API’s in GraphQL and NodeJS
- Crush Asana cards
Social Media Growth Hacker
- Manage and grow social media
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns and advertising
Working at The Sweater Guys is very time intensive and challenging. Lot’s of coffee, tough deadlines, and a bunch of self-deprecating late night humour. But you have an opportunity to contribute in a way that is tangible and rewarding.
If you are interested in applying, we will be doing an accelerated interview process this week. Send an email to email@example.com
And if you read this whole thing and are either ineligible or unavailable but still want to get involved: